First Phase Children’s Academy creates a balance week academic learning and exciting leisurely play.
We want your child to be able to make the most of their time at the learning center and build skills in:
- Conceptual and Cognitive Development
- Executive Function, Task Completion and Focus
- Communication and Early Language Skills
- Physical Motor Skills Development
- Creative Vocal Expression
- Fostering Emotional Skills
- Socialization Skills
During the formative years, children can be taught to become responsible, creative and mentally alert. Even at their young age, they can already learn socialization skills that are essential as they grow older into adulthood.
First Phase Children’s Academy strives to meet all aspects of their learning needs which is why we maximize the time we spend with our students. It is such an honor to watch them grow and become the very best they can be.